Bankruptcy Lawyers for Government Workers, Seniors, and Military Veterans in Atlanta
Tucker, Georgia Bankruptcy Attorneys: Free Initial Consultations
We feel that senior citizens, government workers, and military personnel are under-appreciated. We want to give back to these people who have given so much to our country.
At The Kent Law Firm, we make serving the elderly, government workers and military veterans a major focus of our bankruptcy practice. Our attorneys have more than 40 years of combined of bankruptcy experience and strive to provide our services at reasonable fees while also providing payment plans to those who need them. Either call our Atlanta, Georgia, offices at 404-504-7090 or contact us online to set up an appointment.
Unique and Special Needs
People who fall into these categories often are underpaid, under-appreciated, and have unique particular needs. Elderly people often feel extraordinary guilt when considering filing for bankruptcy. As for government workers and military, our lawyers feel like we should go out of our way to help those who have been protecting us all these years.
We tailor our services to your special needs, working out a payment plan or possibly even a reduced fee schedule for some of our basic bankruptcy services:
- Repairing your credit after filing for bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Stopping creditor harassment, foreclosures and repossessions, garnishments and liens
- The affects of bankruptcy and divorce
Treating You Like Family
When you come to work with The Kent Law Firm, we make it our highest priority to treat you like family, emulating some of the most important traits of a good family:
- Availability: A good family member is always available when needed, and we make ourselves available to you so you never feel lost in the bankruptcy process.
- Honor and respect: A good family member never makes you feel embarrassed, especially when you are in a tough financial situation, and we do everything we can to help you feel good about yourself again.
- Resolve: A good family member will do anything to help you out when the chips are down, and we will do all we can within the limits of the law to get you free from debt through bankruptcy.
- Pursuit: Like all good family members, we have to ask, why haven’t you called?
Hiring the attorneys from The Kent Law Firm is like getting another family member helping you through this tough time. Contact us today. We are also available for Saturday appointments.
Consultations are strictly confidential.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.