Atlanta Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Lawyers
Sandy Springs Debt Relief Attorneys
When you are facing substantial debt, and it feels like there is no way out, you might want to consider a Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Even though some people feel embarrassed about needing to declare bankruptcy, the fact is, the law has given us this option to help lift us out of our debts and get a fresh start on life.
With more than 40 years of combined experience in bankruptcy law, our attorneys can provide you with a free consultation to discuss your options in bankruptcy. We strive to treat our clients like family and keep our fees reasonable.
Chapter 7 Basics
Chapter 7 bankruptcy is a debt liquidation option that:
- Can eliminate most, if not all, of your outstanding debt
- Usually requires you to relinquish the assets that you owe money on
- Is usually the best option for people because it gives a clean slate and a fresh start, compared to Chapter 13, which requires you to reaffirm many of your debts
- Will not harm your credit after bankruptcy as much as you might think
- Can stop creditor harassment, foreclosures, repossessions, garnishments and liens
Even though significant changes to the bankruptcy laws became effective in 2005, many people are surprised to find out they can still qualify for Chapter 7. Only a skilled bankruptcy attorney can determine if you are eligible.
Treating You Like Family
When you work with The Kent Law Firm, you are like family to us. We go the extra mile to get you out of your financial difficulty, and we treat you with respect and dignity in the process. You can call us and we will call you back, so you’re never left wondering what is happening — and you’ll never find yourself facing the bankruptcy courts without your lawyers.
Consultations are strictly confidential.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.